Sunday, October 11, 2009

Divas Simply Singing




This weekend I went to Sheryl Lee Ralph's, Divas Simply Singing.  Its a benefit to raise aids awareness and funds for the Aids Healthcare Foundation and Women Alive Coalition.  Good cause right!  Like a true diva, Sheryl opened the show on an elaborate swing about thirty feet in the air.  And I thought her heels were high.  I couldn't do that.  I'm terribly afraid of heights.  And sing at the same time?!?!  No, Id DIE (and not in a Rachel Zoe kind of way).  Anyways, it was a spectacular night of good music, good humor, and gorgeous dresses fashioned by Tadashi Shoji.  THANK YOU Sheryl for having me!

For more information go to:  www.DivasSimplySinging.com 



The Beautiful Sheryl Lee Ralph


Yolanda Adams


Tearin it UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment